At London TMS Centre we promise to provide our patients with a world-class standard of care.
Internationally regarded TMS consultants ensure the highest quality of service.
We only recommend the correct form of treatment to suit you.
All treatment packages include:
Phone consultation with screening for suitability & safety
Full Psychiatric or Medical assessment with our expert consultants
- Careful assessment of past medication (treatment) history
- Detailed review of current illness using validated rating scales
- Introduction to our TMS device and treatment room
- Prescribing TMS and agreeing a treatment plan
TMS Therapy Sessions begin
- Personalised Measurement Session to ensure precision of treatment
- Weekly reviews using validated rating scales to measure progress
- Fortnightly reviews with our expert consultants
- Discharge meeting agreeing a post discharge plan
- Discharge report including TMS treatment & discharge plan
1st 10 sessions, week 1 & 2
2nd 10 sessions, week 3 & 4
3rd 10 sessions, week 5 & 6
- No hidden extra costs, all reviews & consultation time included once treatment starts
- Scientific evidence recommends that patients receiving TMS for depression should receive 20 to 30 sessions.
(To refer a patient for treatment or for more information about how we can work alongside other Psychiatrists or other doctors involved in patients’ care please contact us)
- 60% of Depressed patients treated correctly with TMS respond to treatment.
- This drops to less than 15% when treated with other medication instead of TMS.
- These results are for patients who previously failed to respond to 2 different antidepressants, i.e. they have treatment-resistant depression.
- Remission rates and number of TMS sessions needed differ from one disorder to the other.
Complete our online form and we will call you back for a Consultation.
Or call us:
100 Harley Street
10 Harley Street